This award category recognizes individuals who have provided distinctive thought leadership in the field of employment sciences, that is, the creation or use of empirically-based models, methodologies, and other tools that support efforts to improve the relationship between employees, the organization, and the community. Such interventions must have proven positive results for employees, organizations, and the community. The successful candidate for this category of distinction has created and/or uses a variety of techniques and methods to improve the relationship between employees, the organization, and the community.
Below is the information you will need to complete the nomination form:
* Your name, phone number, and email address
* The name of person you are nominating, his or her email address, the city where he or she lives and works, and if he or she plans to attend the Oct 16-18, 2019 MEECO Leadership Institute dialogue conference in San Diego.
Describe how your nominee:
* has created and/or uses empirically-based models, methodologies, and other tools to improve the relationship between employees, the organization, and the community.
* contributes to research and/or promotes a higher standard of excellence in employment sciences.
* displays the following attributes of great leaders or coaches: i.e., the nominee is innovative, courageous, curious, and humble.
* Please list any other reasons you think the nominee should win the 2019 Thought Leader of Distinction in Employment Sciences Award.
*Email your nominee's Bio/CV to TLNominations2019@gmail.com in addition to completing this form.